Wednesday 18 November 1992
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include JinBop and Nathan Kress.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to How Do You Talk To An Angel by The Heights.
In UK Would I Lie To You? by Charles & Eddie was in the top 5 hits.
The Bodyguard, directed by Mick Jackson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Tale Of The Body Thief by Anne Rice was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sister Wendy's Odyssey.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Challenge of the Five Realms: Spellbound in the World of Nhagardia or Championship Hockey.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1992!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1992 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
- JinBop : YouTube Star.
- Nathan Kress: American actor.
- Zane Hijazi: Vine Star.
- Steven Skrzybski: German footballer.
- Malcolm X with Denzel Washington premieres in US
- Howard Stern Radio Show premieres in Las Vegas NV on KXTE 107.5 FM
- Russian President Boris Yeltsin releases the flight data recorder (FDR) and cockpit voice recorder (CVR) of KAL 007, shot down by the Soviets in 1983.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 November 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Heights - How Do You Talk To An Angel
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
- Boyz II Men - End Of The Road
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
- TLC - What About Your Friends
- Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough
- Mary J. Blige - Real Love
- House Of Pain - Jump Around
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?