Wednesday 14 May 1997
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G..
In UK Lovefool by The Cardigans was in the top 5 hits.
The Lost World: Jurassic Park, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while Underboss by Peter Maas was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1997.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 May 1997!
Which were the important events of 14 May 1997 ?
- St. Carthach the Younger
- DubsDay in Dublin Ireland (14th of May in 2006).
- Mother's Day in various countries (second Sunday of May in 2006).
- Israel - Yom Ha'atzma'ut, or Israeli Independence Day. The observed date of this national holiday is determined by the Jewish Calendar.
- Paraguay - Flag Day.
- St. Maria Dominic Mazzarello
- St. Just
- St. Engelmer
- St. Vincent of Lerins
- St. Victor and Corona
- St. Boniface of Tarsus
- St. Michael Garicoits
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: St. Matthias (Apostle)
- St. Engelmund
Famous Birthdays:14 May
- The Star Alliance is formed between Air Canada, Lufthansa, SAS, Thai Airways International and United Airlines.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize
- Hanson - MMMbop
- Mark Morrison - Return Of The Mack
- Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
- Monica - For You I Will
- Savage Garden - I Want You
- Puff Daddy - Can't Nobody Hold Me Down
- Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
- AZ Yet - Hard To Say I'm Sorry
- I Belong To You (Every Time I See Your Face) - Rome
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?