Monday 14 November 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexey Semyonovich Zhivotov and Marya Mannes.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1904 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Alexey Semyonovich Zhivotov: Composer.
- Marya Mannes: NYC, New York -- Author (The Reporter).
- Harold Haley: American lawyer and judge (d. 1970).
- Harold Larwood: English-Australian cricketer (d. 1995).
- Dick Powell: Mt View, Arkansas -- Actor (Cry Danger, Theater).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Seminole - Harry Tally
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?