Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1904 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Gideon Fagan: Composer.
- Janis Kalnins: Composer.
- Ursula Von Mangold: German writer, translator, publisher and palmist.
- Jennie Lee: Scottish teacher, author and politician, Member of Parliament and Minister of State for the Arts, Baroness Lee of Asheridge.
- Gaston Henri Charles Antoine Serpette: Composer, dies at 57.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?