Saturday 19 November 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacob "Jaap" Nanninga and Nancy Carroll [Ann V LaHiff].
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 November 1904!
Which were the important events of 19 November 1904 ?
- Jacob "Jaap" Nanninga: Dutch painter.
- Nancy Carroll [Ann V LaHiff]: NYC, New York -- Actress (Alice-Aldrich Family).
- Nathan Freudenthal Leopold: Jr.
- Georges Jacquot: French Catholic clergyman, who was bishop of Gap (1961-1966) and Archbishop of Marseille (1966-1970).
- Nathan Leopold: American homicide, he and his pal Richard Loeb planned the "perfect crime" for a thrill.
- Harry Thompson: English-born comedian and novelist (Born 1960)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Sweet Adeline (You're the Flower of My Heart) - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- Egypt (My Cleopatra) - Harry Tally
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?