Sunday 16 May 1993
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lee Ji-eun and IU .
In that special week of May people in US were listening to That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson.
In UK Five Live (EP) by George Michael & Queen With Lisa Stansfield was in the top 5 hits.
Hot Shots! Part Deux, directed by Jim Abrahams, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Coltrane in a Cadillac.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alfred Chicken or Doom.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 May 1993!
Which were the important events of 16 May 1993 ?
- Saint HonorT of Amiens
- Saint Andrew Bobola
- Saint Ubaldus
- Adelaide Cup day - South Australia (2005).
- Saint Simon Stock
- Saint John Nepomuk or John Nepomucene (1330 - 1393)
- Saint Brendan the Navigator - also in the Irish Calendar.
- Teacher's Day in Malaysia.
- Lee Ji-eun: Korean singer also known as IU.
- IU : Pop Singer.
- Atticus Mitchell: TV Actor.
- Johannes Bø: Norwegian biathlete.
- Karol Mets: Estonian footballer.
- Marv Johnson: US soul singer ("You Got What it Takes"), dies at age 54.
- 3 Men on a Horse closes at Lyceum Theater NYC after 40 performances
- Wilder, Wilder, Wilder closes at Circle in the Square Theater NYC after 30 performances
- Judd Nelson pleads no contest to kicking Kim Evans in the head
- Farmer Sugeng finds 1.2 million-year-old Pithecanthropus IX skull.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?