Saturday 18 May 1991
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of May people in US were listening to I Like The Way (The Kissing Game) by Hi-Five.
In UK The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Hudson Hawk, directed by Michael Lehmann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while The Firm by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1991!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1991 ?
Famous Birthdays:18 May
- Edwina Booth: American biographer and memoirist.
- 117th Preakness: Jerry Bailey aboard Hansel wins in 1:54.
- USSR launches two cosmonauts to MIR space station.
- Northern Somalia declares independence from the rest of Somalia as the Republic of Somaliland but is not recognized by the international community.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Hi-Five - I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
- Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)
- C & C Music Factory - Here We Go
- diVINYLS - I Touch Myself
- Rod Stewart - Rhythm Of My Heart
- Roxette - Joyride
- Amy Grant - Baby Baby
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
- Extreme - More Than Words
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
Top #5 songs in the UK
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?