Wednesday 15 May 1991
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mollee Gray and Jed Elliott.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to I Like The Way (The Kissing Game) by Hi-Five.
In UK The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
What About Bob?, directed by Frank Oz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while The Firm by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Real McCoy.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Adventures of Quik & Silva or Final Fantasy Legend III.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 May 1991!
Which were the important events of 15 May 1991 ?
- Paraguay - Independence Day. Celebrations for the anniversary of the independence begin on Flag Day, 14 May.
- Nakba Day in Palestinian communities.
- Roman Empire - Mercuralia in honor of Mercury held.
- International day of climate changes.
- International conscientious objectors' day.
- Buddha's Birthday in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and South Korea (2005).
- United States - Peace Officers Memorial Day.
- International day of families.
- Teacher's Day in Mexico (Dfa del Maestro) and South Korea (??? ?).
- Saint Dymphna
- Saint Achillius
- Saint Gerebern
- Saint Isidore the Labourer
- Saint Jean-Baptiste de la Salle
- Saint Reticius
- Saint Denise
- Slovenia - Day of Slovenian armed forces.
- President Bush takes Queen Elizabeth to Oakland Athletics-Baltimore Oriole game
- Red Sox and White Sox play then slowest 9 inning game (4:11)
- Manchester United wins 31th Europe Cup II at Rotterdam, Netherlands.
- Nepal premier Bhattarai resigns.
- Defense for Panama President Manuel Noriega releases documents claiming Noriega was "CIA's man in Panam�".
- Edith Cresson becomes France's first female prime minister.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Hi-Five - I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
- Cathy Dennis - Touch Me (All Night Long)
- C & C Music Factory - Here We Go
- diVINYLS - I Touch Myself
- Rod Stewart - Rhythm Of My Heart
- Roxette - Joyride
- Amy Grant - Baby Baby
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
- Extreme - More Than Words
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
Top #5 songs in the UK
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?