Wednesday 18 November 1998
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Beckett Cypher .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Doo Wop (That Thing) by Lauryn Hill.
In UK Believe by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Enemy of the State, directed by Tony Scott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Midwives by Chris Bohjalian was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching This Life.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The ClueFinders 3rd Grade Adventures: The Mystery of Mathra or Astronōka.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 November 1998!
Which were the important events of 18 November 1998 ?
- Latvia - Independence Day (1918)
- Also see November 18 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Dedication of the Basilicas of Saints Peter and Paul ; Saint Rose Philippine Duchesne ; also St Mawes, St Odo of Cluny, St Romanus of Antioch
- Venezuela - Feast of the Virgen de Chiquinquir�, also known as la Chinita, in the western state of Zulia
- Roman festivals - day 1 Dios dedicated to the sun god by emperor Licinius
- Oman - National Holiday
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?