Friday 18 August 1905
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Peter Paul Kreuder and Eugène Baboulène.
Ensalada criolla, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 August 1905!
Which were the important events of 18 August 1905 ?
- RC saints - Saint Helena of Constantinople,Saint Alberto Hurtado
- Buhe in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church
- Peter Paul Kreuder: Composer.
- Eugène Baboulène: French painter, typical for his Provence landscapes and paintings of marine themes.
- Peter Kreuder: German musician, pianist, songwriter, and composer.
- Marian Rejewski: Polish mathematician and cryptologist who in 1932 solved the plugboard-equipped Enigma machine, the main cipher device used by Germany.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 August 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?