Monday 20 April 1992
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gigi Lazzarato and Ashton Moio.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Jump by Kris Kross.
In UK Deeply Dippy by Right Said Fred was in the top 5 hits.
FernGully: The Last Rainforest, directed by Bill Kroyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Mr. Wakefield's Crusade.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing American Tag-Team Wrestling or Dirty Larry--Renegade Cop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1992!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1992 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Gigi Lazzarato: YouTube Star.
- Ashton Moio: Movie Actor.
- Kristian Álvarez: Mexican footballer.
- Marko Meerits: Estonian footballer.
- 100th episode of Murphy Brown airs
- All star concert in memory of Freddie Mercury held at Wembley Stadium
- Joan Lunden, breaks her left shoulder after being thrown from a horse
- Madonna signs $60-million deal with Time Warner.
- 96th Boston Marathon won by Ibrahim Hussein of Kenya in 2:08:14.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 20 April 1992
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Kris Kross - Jump
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
- TLC - Ain't 2 Proud To Beg
- Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
- Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
- Richard Marx - Hazard
- Joe Public - Live And Learn
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?