Saturday 20 August 1904
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Asahi katsudô daishashin, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 August 1904!
Which were the important events of 20 August 1904 ?
- Morocco - Revolution of the King and the People Day
- RC saints - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Asm� (Names) - First day of the ninth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Estonia - Restoration Day
- Hungary - St. Stephen's day, the main national holiday in Hungary
Famous Birthdays:20 August
- Rene Waldeck-Rousseau: French statesman (Born 1846).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Fedora - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?