Monday 20 October 1986
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of October people in US were listening to True Colors by Cyndi Lauper.
In UK True Blue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
The Color of Money, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while It by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1986.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1986!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1986 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Wanlop Saechio: Thai footballer.
- Elyse Taylor: Australian model.
- Priyanka Sharma: Indian actress.
- Matt Steffanina: YouTube Star.
- Samora Machel: Mozambican commander and politician 1st President of Mozambique (d. 1986).
- Tupolev-134 crashes in Southern Africa
- The US Mint launches the American Eagle 0.9167 fine gold bullion coin program.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?