Saturday 21 April 1990
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Nothing Compares 2 U by Sinead O'Connor.
In UK Vogue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Wild Orchid, directed by Zalman King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Bourne Ultimatum by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 1990!
Which were the important events of 21 April 1990 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
Famous Birthdays:21 April
- Cartoon All Stars to Rescue shown on all 4 TV networks
- Reds win running their record to 9-0, best start in club history
- National League umpire is arrested for stealing baseball cards.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
- Tommy Page - I'll Be Your Everything
- Jane Child - Don't Wanna Fall In Love
- Calloway - I Wanna Be Rich
- Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World
- Michael Bolton - How Can We Be Lovers
- Luther Vandross - Here And Now
- KISS - Forever
- Without You - Mötley Crüe
- A'me Lorain - Whole Wide World
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 21 April 1990 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?