Tuesday 21 November 1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include David Moule-Evans and Paul Boulanger.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1905 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
Famous Birthdays:21 November
- 1st game ever played in the Australian Tennis Open
- Albert Einstein's paper, Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?, is published in the journal ''Annalen der Physik''. This paper reveals the relationship between energy and mass. This leads to the mass : energy equivalence formula E = mc?.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 November 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In Dear Old Georgia - Frank Stanley
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?