Thursday 3 January 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Forsaking All Others, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1935 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Raymond Garneau: French Canadian politician and businessman.
- The trial of Bruno Richard Hauptmann, accused of the kidnapping and murder of Charles Lindbergh, Jr., begins in Flemington, New Jersey.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1935 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Isle Of Capri - Ray Noble & His Orchestra (Vocal Al Bowlly)
- All Through the Night - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 January 1935 and get them!