Thursday 3 January 1935
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Garneau .
Forsaking All Others, directed by W.S. Van Dyke, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1935!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1935 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Raymond Garneau: French Canadian politician and businessman.
- The trial of Bruno Richard Hauptmann, accused of the kidnapping and murder of Charles Lindbergh, Jr., begins in Flemington, New Jersey.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1935 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- All Through the Night - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Isle Of Capri - Ray Noble & His Orchestra (Vocal Al Bowlly)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?