Wednesday 26 June 1985
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Heaven by Bryan Adams.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by The Crowd was in the top 5 hits.
The Emerald Forest, directed by John Boorman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Skeleton Crew by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 June 1985!
Which were the important events of 26 June 1985 ?
- Saints John and Paul
- The United Nations' Day in Support of Victims of Torture.
- Flag Day in Romania
- Sunthorn Phu Day in Thailand
- Independence Day in Madagascar
- Saint Josemarfa Escriv� (d. 1975)
- Ogyen Dorje: Claimant to the title of 17th Gyalwang Karmapa.
- Arjun Kapoor: Movie Actor.
- Chiquis : World Music Singer.
- Nicole Arbour: Comedian.
- Urgyen Trinley Dorje: 17th Karmapa Lama, Tibetan spiritual leader.
- Walt Disney World Resort Monorail Gold catches fire on the EPCOT beam around 9:00pm due to friction from a flat tire.
- In Hartford, Connecticut, USA a 1,500-pound slab of ice, six feet long and eight inches thick, falls from the sky flattening a picket fence, shaking the ground with the impact.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bryan Adams - Heaven
- Phil Collins - Sussudio
- Duran Duran - A View To A Kill
- Prince - Raspberry Beret
- Madonna - Angel
- Survivor - The Search Is Over
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Eurythmics - Would I Lie To You?
- Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
- Mary Jane Girls - In My House
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?