Saturday 27 October 1990
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include T-Wayne and Jay A.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Black Cat by Janet Jackson.
In UK Show Me Heaven by Maria McKee was in the top 5 hits.
Jacob's Ladder, directed by Adrian Lyne, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Les nuls, l'émission.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Amida (video game) or Dirty Harry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 October 1990!
Which were the important events of 27 October 1990 ?
- St. Namatius
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines - Independence Day (from Britain, 1979)
- Turkmenistan - Independence Day (from USSR, 1991)
- St. Desiderius
- R.C. saints - October 27th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Abraham the Poor
- St. Vincent, Sabina, & Christeta
- St. Capitolina
- St. Odhran
- St. Elesbaan
- St. Florentius
- St. Frumentius, the saint who introduced Christianity into Ethiopia.
- St. Gaudiosus
- St. Abban of Murnevin
- T-Wayne : Rapper.
- Jay A: Rapper.
- Dimitrios Gkourtsas: Greek footballer.
- Oktovianus Maniani: Indonesian footballer.
- Xavier Cugart: bandlander, dies from heart failure at age 90.
- Princess Sophie von Hohenberg: daughter of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria (Born 1901).
- Jacques Demy: French director whose themes of chance and time illustrate his romantic nature.
- Ugo Tognazzi: Italian actor, comedian and director whose best known and loved role was that of the gay cabaret owner in "La Cage Aux Follies," for which he won Cannes Best Actor award in 1981.
- Michael Feinstein in Concert closes at Golden NYC after 30 performances
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?