Friday 27 September 2002
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jenna Ortega .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK The Tide Is High (Get The Feeling) by Atomic Kitten was in the top 5 hits.
The Transporter, directed by Louis Leterrier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sonic Cinema.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Crosscountry Canada 2 or Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit Ver. 1.5.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 September 2002!
Which were the important events of 27 September 2002 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mashfyyat (Will) - First day of the eleventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- RC Saints - Saint Vincent de Paul
- Ethiopian Orthodox Church - Meskel
- Also see September 27 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- French Republican Calendar - Balsamine (Impatiens) Day, sixth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Belgium - French Community Day
- Timor-Leste (East Timor) joins the United Nations.
- Several thousand people marched in Denver, Colorado, to protest the U.S. plan to invade Iraq when President Bush visited the city.
- Sports: The best golfers in Europe and the United States begin competition for the 2002 Ryder Cup at The Belfry in England.
- The annual G7 meeting begins the weekend of the 2002 IMF/World Bank annual meetings in Washington, D.C.. 649 protesters from the alternative globalization movement are arrested.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?