Sunday 28 November 1993
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bryshere Gray .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf.
In UK I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf was in the top 5 hits.
Schindler's List, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while Slow Waltz In Cedar Bend by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Adventures of Pete & Pete.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Color a Dinosaur or Secret of Mana.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1993!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1993 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Abu Rish: Palestinian PLO-leader, dies at 23.
- Kenneth Connor: English comic / actor (Carry on Sergeant), dies at 75.
- Khaled Moustapha Zir: Palestinian Hamas leader, shot to death at 25.
- Garry Moore: American comedian and game show host (d. 1993).
- Jerry Edmonton: Canadian drummer (Steppenwolf and The Sparrows) (d. 1993).
- Mixed Emotions closes at John Golden Theater NYC after 48 performances
- 81st CFL Grey Cup: Edmonton Eskimos defeats Winn Blue Bombers, 33-23
- Carlos Reina wins Honduras presidential election
- ''The Observer'' reveals that a channel of communications has existed between the IRA and the British government, despite the government's persistent denials.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #7 songs in the UK
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?