Saturday 6 November 1993
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf.
In UK I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) by Meat Loaf was in the top 5 hits.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Stephen Herek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1993!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1993 ?
Famous Birthdays:06 November
- Actor Howard Rollins arrested for drunk driving
- Actress Allison Angrim (32) weds Robert Schoonover (44)
- Evander Holyfield beats Riddick Bowe in 12 for heavywgt boxing title
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That)
- Ace Of Base - All That She Wants
- Xscape - Just Kickin' It
- Janet Jackson - Again
- Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
- Zhane - Hey Mr. D.J.
- D.R.S. - Gangsta Lean
- Billy Joel - The River Of Dreams
- Tag Team - Whoomp! There It Is
- Tony! Toni! Tone! - Anniversary
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?