Tuesday 29 November 1927
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rubert Crosse and Rupert Crosse in New York City.
A Texas Steer, directed by Richard Wallace, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1927!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1927 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Rubert Crosse: NYC, New York -- Actor (Det Robinson-The Partners).
- Rupert Crosse in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Detective Robinson - The Partners).
- Vin Scully: American baseball announcer.
- George Giffen: Australian cricketer and footballer (d. 1927).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?