Sunday 20 November 1927
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Gaucho, directed by F. Richard Jones, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1927!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1927 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Estelle Parsons in Lynn: Massachusetts, USA; actress (Rachel Rachel, Bonnie and Clyde).
- Ed Freeman: American soldier and pilot Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2008).
- Franco Enriquez: Italian theatre and opera director, who died in Ancona on 30 August 1980.
- Estelle Parsons: American award-winning actress, she appeared in two revues in 1958 and began her Broadway career on December 6, 1956 when she appeared in "Happy Hunting.
- Ed ''Too Tall'' Freeman: American United States Army officer, helicopter pilot and Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2008).
- Karl Wilhelm Eugen Stenhammer: Composer, dies at 56.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?