Friday 29 November 1991
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Doug Flutie and Tre Good.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Set Adrift On Memory Bliss by PM Dawn.
In UK Dizzy by Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff was in the top 5 hits.
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country, directed by Nicholas Meyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The julekalender.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing A.G.E. or Captain Planet and the Planeteers.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1991!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1991 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Doug Flutie: American noted family, the son of Doug Flutie, 35, (1998), perhaps the Canadian Football League's greatest player ever.
- Tre Good: YouTube Star.
- Becky James: Welsh cyclist.
- Zac Sunderland: American sailor.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 29 November 1991
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Prince - Cream
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
- Natural Selection - Do Anything
- Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?