Thursday 7 November 1991
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Cream by Prince.
In UK (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Bryan Adams was in the top 5 hits.
Cape Fear, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1991!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1991 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 November
- Brigadoon opens at New York State Theater NYC for 12 performances
- Park Your Car in Harvard Yard opens at Music Box, New York City
- 1st NBA game in Delta City, Utah Jazz beats Seattle 103-95
- Magic Johnson announces that he is infected with HIV and retires from the NBA.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Mariah Carey - Emotions
- Prince - Cream
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- Karyn White - Romantic
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Natural Selection - Do Anything
- Bryan Adams - Can't Stop This Thing We Started
- Jesus Jones - Real, Real, Real
- Roberta Flack - Set The Night To Music
- Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 November 1991 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?