Tuesday 29 September 1925
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Thank You, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1925!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1925 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- John Tower: American politician and autobiographer, a former insurance salesman, radio announcer and teacher.
- Pierre Metivet: St-Mand? EXecutives.
- John Balcombe: Lord Chief Justice of Appeal.
- Trevor Hughes: Water engineer.
- Steve Forrest: American actor (d. 2013).
- Paul MacCready: American engineer founded AeroVironment (d. 2007)
- Victor Serafini: Bastia physician
- Helen Priestly: Scottish homicide victim, age eight when her body was found in a sack under the stairs of the Aberdeen tenement where she lived, 4/21/1934. She had gone to the store the prior afternoon to buy a loaf of bread for her mom, and never returned. Helen had dyed of asphyxiation and it was a suspected rape, which was later disproven.
- French General of Morocco, marshal Lyautey, is dismissed
- Greek Republican constitution enforced
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Pal of My Cradle Days - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Sweet Georgia Brown - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Let it Rain - Gene Austin
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?