Monday 30 August 2004
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of August people in US were listening to Lean Back by Terror Squad.
In UK Thunderbirds / 3AM by Busted was in the top 5 hits.
Collateral, directed by Michael Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The 9/11 Commission Report by National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Immortal Yi Soon-shin.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing FinnWars or Football Manager 2005.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 August 2004!
Which were the important events of 30 August 2004 ?
- International Day of the Disappeared
- Turkey - Victory Day (to commemorate the Battle of Dumlupinar in 1922)
- Peru - Saint Rose of Lima's Day
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 August
- Indian Larry: American motorcycle builder and stuntman (Born 1949).
- (to September 2) U.S. President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney are re-nominated at the Republican National Convention in New York City.
- Two suicide attacks on buses in Beer Sheva, Israel, kill at least 16 people and injure at least 60. Hamas claims responsibility for the attacks.
- A woman commits a suicide attack near a subway station in northern Moscow, Russia, killing at least 10 people and injuring at least 50. Authorities hold Chechen rebels responsible.
- September ndash The Great Laxey Mine Railway of the Isle of Man is re-opened.
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?