Saturday 30 November 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Constant Stotijn and Jaan Hargel.
Le mystère des roches de Kador, directed by Lonce Perret, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1912 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Constant Stotijn: Dutch oboist (Residence Orchestra).
- Jaan Hargel: Estonian flute player conductor and educator (d. 1966).
- Gordon Parks: Fort Scott, Kansas -- Film director / author (Learning Tree).
- 4th CFL Grey Cup: Hamilton Alerts defeats Toronto Argonauts, 11-4
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kentucky Days - Peerless Quartet
- Ragtime Soldier Man - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?