Friday 1 June 2018US date format: 6/1/2018, UK date format: 1/6/2018
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 1, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines, Marah Stets was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Here on Earth.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 June 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 2018!
Which were the important events of 1 June 2018 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 June
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Three women say they were led to believe the film mogul Harvey Weinstein’s criminal defense firm wanted to represent them in a lawsuit against the disgraced film producer. [..]
One of the few women to own an agency in the 1970s, she built a client roster that included Grace Paley and Andrea Dworkin as well as Salman Rushdie and Abbie Hoffman. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $67.62
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $144.70
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $125.94
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $22.14
- 1 CHF = 8.9301 SEK
- 1 CHF = 20.1831 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.4935 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.8088 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?