Friday 1 November 2002
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK The Long And Winding Road / Suspicious Minds by Will Young & Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
8 Mile, directed by Curtis Hanson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Take On The Street by Arthur Levitt with Paula Dwyer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching 3-South.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Castleween or Die Hard: Vendetta.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 November 2002!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 1 November 2002 ?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- Ireland - Samhain the traditional first day of Winter
- Algeria - National day
- Catholicism - Holy Day of Obligation, All Saints Day. Holiday in Austria, Belgium, Croatia, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Seychelles, Slovenia, Spain, Guatemala.
- Roman festivals - last day of the Ludi Victoriae Sullanae.
- Antigua and Barbuda - Independence Day (from Britain, 1981)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 01 November
- An earthquake has killed 29 in the town of San Giuliano di Puglia, in Campobasso, Molise, in Italy. Twenty-six of the victims were children killed then the roof of their school collapsed. An estimated 5,500 Italians are left homeless.
- Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly announced her findings in the ''United States v. Microsoft'' antitrust case after the close of the financial markets.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 1 November 2002
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Lubeck - Ein Frankfurt : 1 - 3
- Oberhausen - FC Koln : 2 - 2
- St Pauli - Freiburg : 0 - 1
- Union Berlin - Duisburg : 0 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Caen - Le Mans : 1 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Mansfield - Colchester : 4 - 2
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Hartlepool - York : 0 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?