Friday November 01, 2002
US date format: 11/1/2002, UK date format: 1/11/2002
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio (see zodiac on November 1, 2002). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK The Long And Winding Road / Suspicious Minds by Will Young & Gareth Gates was in the top 5 hits.
Nightstalker, directed by Chris Fisher, was one of the most viewed movie released in 2002
while Violets Are Blue by James Patterson was one of the best selling book.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dance Dance Revolution Konamix or Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 01, 2002?
- Also see November 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States - Start of National Novel Writing Month
- World Vegan Day
- Mexico - The Day of the Dead
- See more
- An earthquake has killed 29 in the town of San Giuliano di Puglia, in Campobasso, Molise, in Italy. Twenty-six of the victims were children killed then the roof of their school collapsed. An estimated 5,500 Italians are left homeless.
- Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly announced her findings in the ''United States v. Microsoft'' antitrust case after the close of the financial markets.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 01, 2002?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #4 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Sport Games on November 01, 2002
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Lubeck - Ein Frankfurt : 1 - 3
- Oberhausen - FC Koln : 2 - 2
- St Pauli - Freiburg : 0 - 1
- Union Berlin - Duisburg : 0 - 0
Division 2Football (France)
- Caen - Le Mans : 1 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Mansfield - Colchester : 4 - 2
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Hartlepool - York : 0 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2002?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $33.80
- Apple AAPL: opens at $15.94
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $52.43
- General Electric GE: opens at $25.28
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $78.90
- 1 USD = 122.1 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.5588 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.4662 CHF
- 1 EUR = 121.66 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6371 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on November 01, 2002?
On November 01, 2002 the day of the week was Friday.
What zodiac sign is November 01, 2002?
On November 01, 2002 the zodiac sign was Scorpio.
Who was the US President on November 01, 2002?
On November 01, 2002 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on November 01, 2002?
On November 01, 2002 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on November 01, 2002?
On November 01, 2002 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
What was the number one song in November 01, 2002?
The number one song in the week of November 01, 2002 was Dilemma by Nelly in US and The Long And Winding Road / Suspicious Minds by Will Young & Gareth Gates in UK.
What were the top hits on November 01, 2002?
The top hits on November 01, 2002 were Dilemma by Nelly, Lose Yourself by Eminem, Hey Ma by Cam'ron in US and The Long And Winding Road / Suspicious Minds by Will Young & Gareth Gates, Complicated by Avril Lavigne, The Ketchup Song (Asereje) by Las Ketchup in UK.