Monday 25 November 2002
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 25, 2002). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chase Matthew and Grace Marcum.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland was in the top 5 hits.
Gangs of New York, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while My Losing Season by Pat Conroy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Magpakailanman.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 3 or Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 2002
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 2002!
Which were the important events of 25 November 2002 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
Famous Birthdays:25 November
- Karel Reisz: Czech-English director and producer (d. 2002).
- U.S. President George W. Bush signs the Homeland Security Act into law, establishing the Department of Homeland Security, in the largest U.S. government reorganization since the creation of the Department of Defense in 1947 (the Senate passed the bill 90-9 on November 19).
- A group of European scientists has announced that they intend to use the Very Large Telescope to take pictures of the lunar module bases remaining on the Moon, in order to debunk the Apollo moon landing conspiracy theory that states that the Apollo moon landings were a hoax.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 25 November 2002
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- FC Koln - Freiburg : 1 - 0
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Derby - Wimbledon : 3 - 2
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Genoa - Verona : 2 - 2
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott - Work It
- LL Cool J - Luv U Better
- Love Of My Life (An Ode To Hip Hop) - Erykah Badu Featuring Common
- Musiq - dontchange
- Sean Paul - Gimme The Light
- '03 Bonnie & Clyde - Jay-Z Featuring Beyonce Knowles
- Eminem - Lose Yourself
- Air Force Ones - Nelly Featuring Kyjuan, Ali & Murphy Lee
- Clipse - When The Last Time
- Aaliyah - I Care 4 U
Top #10 Latin songs
- Las Ketchup - Asereje
- Ricardo Arjona - El Problema
- Entra En Mi Vida - Sin Bandera
- Cuando Me Miras Asi - Cristian
- El Dolor De Tu Presencia - Jennifer Pena
- Es Por Ti - Juanes
- Suena - Intocable
- Si Tuviera Que Elegir - Ricardo Montaner
- Conjunto Primavera - Perdoname Mi Amor
- Todo Mi Amor [The One You Love] - Paulina Rubio
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $39.40
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $56.65
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $63.62
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $19.14
- 1 AUD = 0.8309 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8792 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.3245 CHF
- 1 GBP = 2.4586 CAD
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?