Tuesday November 05, 2002
US date format: 11/5/2002, UK date format: 5/11/2002
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see zodiac on November 5, 2002). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland was in the top 5 hits.
In This World, directed by Michael Winterbottom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while The Murder Book by Jonathan Kellerman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Boomtown.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Densetsu no Stafy or Activision Anthology.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 05, 2002?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- See more
- In U.S. elections, the Republican Party maintains control of the House of Representatives and regains control of the United States Senate.
- Embattled U.S. Securities and Exchange Commissioner Harvey Pitt tenders his resignation.
- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon dissolves the Knesset and calls for elections early the next year.
- UK Conservative Party leader Iain Duncan Smith made what was widely considered to be a disastrous speech where he demanded that his party ampquotunite or dieampquot observers believe that this marks the start of a new leadership struggle within the Conservative Party.
- See more
Attasca, Texas -- Rock baritone...
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 05, 2002?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Sport Games on November 05, 2002
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Arbroath - Ayr : 1 - 1
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Ancona - Verona : 1 - 1
- Bari - Triestina : 0 - 0
- Cagliari - Venezia : 1 - 0
- Catania - Napoli : 0 - 2
- Cosenza - Palermo : 1 - 2
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in November 2002?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $34.51
- Apple AAPL: opens at $16.75
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $55.78
- General Electric GE: opens at $26.40
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $81.75
- 1 USD = 121.81 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.5568 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.4634 CHF
- 1 EUR = 121.75 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6394 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on November 05, 2002?
On November 05, 2002 the day of the week was Tuesday.
What zodiac sign is November 05, 2002?
On November 05, 2002 the zodiac sign was Scorpio.
Who was the US President on November 05, 2002?
On November 05, 2002 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on November 05, 2002?
On November 05, 2002 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on November 05, 2002?
On November 05, 2002 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people died on November 05, 2002?
Famous people died on November 05, 2002 include, Billy Guy.
What was the number one song in November 05, 2002?
The number one song in the week of November 05, 2002 was Lose Yourself by Eminem in US and Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland in UK.
What were the top hits on November 05, 2002?
The top hits on November 05, 2002 were Lose Yourself by Eminem, Dilemma by Nelly, Work It by Missy Misdemeanor Elliott in US and Dilemma by Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland, Heaven by DJ Sammy & Yanou featuring Do, The Ketchup Song (Asereje) by Las Ketchup in UK.