Friday 2 March 2018US date format: 3/2/2018, UK date format: 2/3/2018
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
A Quiet Place, directed by John Krasinski, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while Fifty Fifty by James Patterson, Candice Fox was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breathe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 2018!
Which were the important events of 2 March 2018 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 March
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2018 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- God's Plan - Drake
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Finesse - Bruno Mars & Cardi B
- Havana - Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug
- Look Alive - BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake
- Rockstar - Post Malone Featuring 21 Savage
- All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar & SZA
- Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
- Pray For Me - The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar
- Stir Fry - Migos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Just as art fairs can educate attendees about artists, they can seduce them into paying too much or buying too quickly. [..]
Government and industry officials around the world warned of an escalating trade war, but President Trump doubled down on his vow, tweeting, “Trade wars are good, and easy to win.” [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $76.84
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $127.35
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $129.22
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $23.23
- 1 CHF = 8.8065 SEK
- 1 CHF = 20.1036 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.766 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.4023 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?