Monday 19 March 2018
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
Rangasthalam, directed by Sukumar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breathe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at March 19 across the years.
What the sky looked like on 19 March 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 2018!
Which were the important events of 19 March 2018 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 March
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2018 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- God's Plan - Drake
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Bruno Mars & Cardi B - Finesse
- Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
- Psycho - Post Malone Featuring Ty Dolla $ign
- Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey - The Middle
- Havana - Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug
- Pray For Me - The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar
- Look Alive - BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake
- All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar & SZA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?