Friday 23 March 2018US date format: 3/23/2018, UK date format: 23/3/2018
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 23, 2018). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to God's Plan by Drake.
Rangasthalam, directed by Sukumar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2018
while Camino Island by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Breathe.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 March 2018
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 2018!
Which were the important events of 23 March 2018 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 March
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2018 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- God's Plan - Drake
- Ed Sheeran - Perfect
- Finesse - Bruno Mars & Cardi B
- Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line
- Psycho - Post Malone Featuring Ty Dolla $ign
- The Middle - Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
- Havana - Camila Cabello Featuring Young Thug
- Pray For Me - The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar
- Look Alive - BlocBoy JB Featuring Drake
- All The Stars - Kendrick Lamar & SZA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $75.38
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $135.46
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $124.19
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $22.51
- 1 CHF = 8.7045 SEK
- 1 CHF = 19.5522 MXN
- 1 CHF = 6.6609 CNY
- 1 CAD = 6.392 SEK
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?