Thursday 3 December 1981
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Brian Bonsall American actor (Family Ties Star Trek and David Villa.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Physical by Olivia Newton-John.
In UK Under Pressure by Queen & David Bowie was in the top 5 hits.
Taps, directed by Harold Becker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while Cujo by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Lock 'n' Chase or Turtles.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1981!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1981 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Brian Bonsall American actor (Family Ties Star Trek: The Next Generation).
- David Villa: Spanish footballer.
- Ioannis Amanatidis: Greek footballer.
- Brian Bonsall: American actor singer and guitarist.
- Tyjuan Hagler: American football player.
- Liza Lapira: American actress
- Louise Roe: English model and journalist
- Edwin Valero: Venezuelan boxer (Born 1981)
- Beth Daniel / Tom Kite wins LPGA J C Penney Golf Classic
- US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
- The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
- Commodores - Oh No
- Air Supply - Here I Am (Just When I Thought I Was Over You)
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
- Rod Stewart - Young Turks
- Diana Ross - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
- The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 3 December 1981
- Cleveland Browns - Houston Oilers : 13 - 17
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?