Monday 14 December 1981
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Émilie Heymans and Rebecca Jarvis.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Physical by Olivia Newton-John.
In UK Don't You Want Me by The Human League was in the top 5 hits.
Neighbors, directed by John G. Avildsen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while The Third Deadly Sin by Lawrence Sanders was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Donkey.bas or Battle of Atlantis.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 December 1981!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 14 December 1981 ?
- R.C. Saints - Memorial of Saint John of the Cross
- Émilie Heymans: Canadian diver.
- Rebecca Jarvis: American journalist.
- Johnny Jeter: American professional wrestler.
- Liam Lawrence: Irish footballer.
- Shaun Marcum: American baseball player.
- Arab-Israeli conflict: Israel's Knesset passes The Golan Heights Law, extending Israeli law to the area of the Golan Heights.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical
- Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
- Commodores - Oh No
- Rod Stewart - Young Turks
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
- Diana Ross - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
- Quarterflash - Harden My Heart
- Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
- Stevie Nicks - Leather And Lace
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 14 December 1981
- Atlanta Falcons - Los Angeles Rams : 16 - 21
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?