Sunday January 03, 1999
US date format: 1/3/1999, UK date format: 3/1/1999
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on January 3, 1999). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Tamia Whittaker .
Pourquoi pas moi?, directed by Stéphane Giusti, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
On TV people were watching See How They Run.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Barbie: Race & Ride or Biomotor Unitron.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of January 03, 1999?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- See more
- Israel detains, and later expels, 14 members of Concerned Christians.
- Tamia Whittaker: Dancer.
Sport Games on January 03, 1999
- Green Bay Packers - San Francisco 49ers : 27 - 30
- New England Patriots - Jacksonville Jaguars : 10 - 25
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao - Valladolid : 2 - 1
- Barcelona - Alaves : 7 - 1
- Betis - Villareal : 4 - 1
- Celta - Oviedo : 6 - 2
- Extremadura - Mallorca : 1 - 0
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Albacete - Malaga : 2 - 2
- Ath Madrid B - Merida : 0 - 1
- Las Palmas - Badajoz : 1 - 1
- Lleida - Sevilla : 3 - 0
- Logrones - Ourense : 2 - 2
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Rangers - Celtic : 2 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1998?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?