Tuesday 3 January 1995
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nicole Dudley and Drey Smygov.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to On Bended Knee by Boyz II Men.
In UK Think Twice by Celine Dion was in the top 5 hits.
The Usual Suspects, directed by Bryan Singer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1995
while Politically Correct Bedtime Stories by James Finn Garner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Svengoolie.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Racers or Clock Tower.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1995!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1995 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Nicole Dudley: American second-born twin; her twin brother was born seven days earlier than she, on December 27, 1994.
- Drey Smygov: YouTube Star.
- Ruben DeVill: YouTube Star.
- Victoria Duffield: Pop Singer.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 January 1995
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1995 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?