Monday 3 June 1991
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Natasha Dupeyron .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to More Than Words by Extreme.
In UK The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss) by Cher was in the top 5 hits.
Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead, directed by Stephen Herek, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Loves Music, Loves To Dance by Mary Higgins Clark was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kummeli.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Famicon Jump II: Saikyō no Shichinin or The First Samurai.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1991!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1991 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Andy Milligan: Cinematographer / director (Sweeney Todd), dies at 62.
- Eva La Gailliene: British / US actress / director (Resurrection), dies at 92.
- Harry Glicken: volcanologist, killed by Mount Unzen Volcano in Japan.
- Thomas C Lasorda: artist/son of Los Angeles Dodgers' manager, dies of pneumonia at age 33.
- Takeshi Nagata: Japanese geophysicist (Born 1913).
- New York Yankees selected 19-year-old Brien Taylor, #1 in amateur draft
- Thomas Hearns captures WBA light-heavyweight title
- Mount Unzen erupts in Japan in Kyushu killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- Mount Unzen erupts, killing 43 people as a result of pyroclastic flow.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 June 1991
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Extreme - More Than Words
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
- Michael Bolton - Love Is A Wonderful Thing
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
- Hi-Five - I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Whitney Houston - Miracle
- Luther Vandross - Power Of Love/Love Power
Top #5 songs in the UK
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?