Monday 10 June 1991
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alejandra Infante and James Cleveland McFadden-Talbot.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Rush Rush by Paula Abdul.
In UK I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd was in the top 5 hits.
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, directed by Kevin Reynolds, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Possession by A. S. Byatt was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Profiles of Nature.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Fatal Fury: King of Fighters or Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1991!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 10 June 1991 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Alejandra Infante
- James Cleveland McFadden-Talbot: Son of Gates McFaden (Star Trek NG).
- JJ Thompson: Pop Singer.
- Aysia Garza: Reality Star.
- Juan Jesus: Brazilian footballer.
- Pol Espargaró: Spanish motorcycle racer.
- Vercors [Jean Bruller]: French writer (Silence of Mer).
- Twin Peaks, on ABC-TV
- 25th Music City News Country Awards: Ricky Van Shelton
- South Florida and Denver picked for 1993 NL franchises
- Mother of All Parades-New York City welcomes Desert Storm troops.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paula Abdul - Rush Rush
- Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up
- Extreme - More Than Words
- Michael Bolton - Love Is A Wonderful Thing
- R.E.M. - Losing My Religion
- Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry
- EMF - Unbelievable
- Luther Vandross - Power Of Love/Love Power
- Black Box - Strike It Up
- Hi-Five - I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?