Tuesday 4 July 2000, US Independence DayUS date format: 7/4/2000, UK date format: 4/7/2000
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 4, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Be With You by Enrique Iglesias.
In UK The Real Slim Shady by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
X-Men, directed by Bryan Singer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Young Americans.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dexter's Laboratory: Robot Rampage or Hitman.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 July 2000
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 2000!
Which were the important events of 4 July 2000 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 July
- Gustaw Herling-Grudzinski: Polish writer (Born 1919).
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2000?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 2000 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 Latin songs
- Muy Dentro De Mi [You Sang To Me] - Marc Anthony
- Entre El Mar Y Una Estrella - Thalia
- A Puro Dolor - Son By Four
- Joan Sebastian - Secreto de Amor
- Te Hice Mal - Los Temerarios
- Jurame - Gisselle
- Gloria Estefan - No Me Dejes De Querer
- Yo Se Que Te Acordaras - Banda El Recodo de Cruz Lizarraga
- Solo Me Importas Tu [Be With You] - Enrique Iglesias
- Que Alguien Me Diga - Gilberto Santa Rosa
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- 1 JPY = 1.54 CHF
- 1 JPY = 0.62 GBP
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?