Tuesday July 11, 2000
US date format: 7/11/2000, UK date format: 11/7/2000
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 11, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon.
In UK The Real Slim Shady by Eminem was in the top 5 hits.
What Lies Beneath, directed by Robert Zemeckis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while Hot Six by Janet Evanovich was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching You Only Live Once.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing ESPN MLS GameNight or Age of Empires II: The Conquerors.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 11, 2000?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday
- Feast Day of Saint Benedict (founder of the Benedictine Order)
- United States: Free Slurpee at 7-Eleven (most locations do this - get a free 7.11oz Slurpee on 7-11).
- Bonfire night in Northern Ireland, precursor to The_Twelfth
- See more
- Pedro Mir: Dominican poet and author (d. 2000).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 11, 2000?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next July 11If July 11, 2000 is your birthday you're 20 years, 24 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 11 months, 7 days.
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2000?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $78.13
- Apple AAPL: opens at $57.00
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $78.81
- General Electric GE: opens at $52.31
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $103.25
- 1 JPY = 0.61 GBP
- 1 JPY = 1.52 CHF