Monday 4 June 2001
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera.
In UK Angel by Shaggy featuring Rayvon was in the top 5 hits.
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, directed by Simon West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Six Feet Under.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Etherlords or Flame of Recca.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 2001!
Which were the important events of 4 June 2001 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 June
- Dipendra of: Nepal (Born 1971).
- Gyanendra, the last King of Nepal, ascends to the throne after the massacre in the Royal Palace.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 June 2001
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?