Wednesday 13 June 2001
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera.
In UK Angel by Shaggy featuring Rayvon was in the top 5 hits.
The Fast and the Furious, directed by Rob Cohen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Dreamcatcher by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Six Feet Under.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Aliens versus Predator 2 or AirForce Delta Storm.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 2001!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 13 June 2001 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 13 June
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 13 June 2001
- Los Angeles Lakers - Philadelphia 76ers : 100 - 86
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?