Sunday 3 June 2001
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera.
In UK Angel by Shaggy featuring Rayvon was in the top 5 hits.
Swordfish, directed by Dominic Sena, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while At Any Cost by Bill Sammon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Six Feet Under.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Armored Core 2: Another Age or Lego Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 2001!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 June 2001 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 June
- Anthony Quinn: Mexican-American actor, a two-time Oscar winner best known for his 1964 portrayal of "Zorba the Greek.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 3 June 2001
- Milwaukee Bucks - Philadelphia 76ers : 91 - 108
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Albacete - Ath Madrid : 0 - 1
- Getafe - Ferrol : 1 - 2
- Jaen - Elche : 3 - 1
- Leganes - Cordoba : 4 - 0
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Cagliari - Ternana : 1 - 1
- Chievo - Salernitana : 2 - 0
- Crotone - Pescara : 2 - 0
- Empoli - Ancona : 3 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?