Monday 18 June 2001
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Owen Sussman .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera.
In UK Angel by Shaggy featuring Rayvon was in the top 5 hits.
The Fast and the Furious, directed by Rob Cohen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching State of Grace.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman Online or Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 2001!
Which were the important events of 18 June 2001 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Owen Sussman: American noted family, the second son of Ricki Lake and Rob Sussman, 8 lbs 7 oz, born in the family bathtub with the aid of a midwife and two assistants, along with his dad in attendance.
- Protests occur in Manipur over the extension of the ceasefire between Naga insurgents and the government of India.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 June 2001
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?