Saturday 4 November 1961
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carlos Espinosa and Les Sampou.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Runaround Sue by Dion.
In UK Walking Back To Happiness by Helen Shapiro was in the top 5 hits.
Flower Drum Song, directed by Henry Koster, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1961
while The Age Of Reason Begins by Will and Ariel Durant was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching KVN - Klub Veselikh i Nanodchivikh.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 November 1961!
Which were the important events of 4 November 1961 ?
- Carlos Espinosa: Mexico -- Canadian Tour golfer (1995 Philippine Open).
- Les Sampou: American musician.
- Steven Sherer: Steven Sherer was sentenced to 60 years in prison for killing his wife Sami, though her body was never found.
- Ralph Macchio: American actor.
- Daron Hagen: American pianist composer and conductor.
- Edward Knight: American composer and academic
- Jeff Probst: American television host and producer
- Steve Rotheram: English politician Lord Mayor of Liverpool
- Nigel Worthington: Northern Irish footballer and manager
- Karamanlis becomes Premier of Greece
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1961 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?