Wednesday April 05, 2000
US date format: 4/5/2000, UK date format: 5/4/2000
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 5, 2000). The US president was Bill Clinton (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Maria, Maria by Santana.
In UK Fill Me In by Craig David was in the top 5 hits.
The American President, directed by Rob Reiner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2000
while The Testament by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Talk to Me.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bloody Roar 3 or Confidential Mission.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 05, 2000?
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 05, 2000?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Sport Games on April 05, 2000
- Atlanta Hawks - Philadelphia 76ers : 86 - 107
- Boston Celtics - Detroit Pistons : 106 - 111
- Houston Rockets - Portland Trail Blazers : 118 - 105
- Los Angeles Lakers - Golden State Warriors : 111 - 104
- New Jersey Nets - Indiana Pacers : 101 - 105
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Man City - Bolton : 2 - 0
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Darlington - Shrewsbury : 2 - 2
- Rochdale - Torquay : 1 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Celtic - Motherwell : 4 - 0
- Sheffield Weds - Aston Villa : 0 - 1
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $82.00
- Apple AAPL: opens at $126.47
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $88.25
- General Electric GE: opens at $152.13
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $120.50
- 1 JPY = 0.6 GBP
- 1 JPY = 1.56 CHF