Friday 6 November 1970
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eric Mueller and Maa Tanuvasa.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to I'll Be There by Jackson 5.
In UK Band Of Gold by Freda Payne was in the top 5 hits.
Ryan's Daughter, directed by David Lean, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1970
while The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kleiner König Kalle Wirsch.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1970!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1970 ?
- Eric Mueller: Kansas City, Missouri -- Rower (1996 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Maa Tanuvasa: NFL defensive tackle (Denver Broncos - Super Bowl 32).
- Patrick Burke: CFL cornerback (Saskatchewan Roughriders).
- Rich Braham: Tackle (Cincinnati Bengals).
- Ethan Hawke in Austin: Texas, USA; actor (Dad, Dead Poets Society, Explorers).
- Janet Boyer: American writer on the Tarot, blogger and book reviewer.
- Philippe Meynard: French politician, openly gay, who came out on 12 August 1999.
- Ethan Hawke: Movie Actor
- Agustin Lara: Mexican composer and poet (Born 1897).
- Boog Powell wins AL MVP
- Twins Jim Perry wins AL Cy Young Award
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 November 1970
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1970 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?